Our people are the key to achieving our unique vision and mission. This is why we seek team players whose ideals are aligned with our core values and can realize the bold and challenging vision of EDBI.
If you aspire to make a difference to Singapore’s economy and embark on a meaningful career, we welcome you to join us!
- Biomedical Sciences (BMS)
- Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
- Smart & Sustainable Technology (SST)
- Strategic Growth Programme (SGP)
- Identify and originate global investment opportunities to achieve investment mandates
- Assess commercial viability, strategic considerations and conduct due diligence on investment targets
- Structure investments and negotiate investment terms
- Guide portfolio companies to grow in value and achieve higher returns on investments
- Advise portfolio companies on strategy implementation, management selection and business development
- PhD / Master / Bachelor Degree in any of the following disciplines:
- for BMS: Bioengineering, Biological Science or Medicine
- for ICT: Engineering or Computer Science
- for SST: Engineering or Science
- for SGP: Engineering
- Additional Finance-related qualification such as MBA or CFA would be of significant advantage
- 5 to 10 years of investment experience, and domain or working industry knowledge / background in any of the above sectors
- Excellent relationship management capabilities, communication and presentation skills
- Team player with strong abilities to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
If you want to work in a dynamic environment and are keen to make an impact on Singapore’s economy, email your covering letter and comprehensive resume detailing your academic qualifications, working experience and current / expected salaries to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Ref: INV/EDBI0115)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.